WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- We collect information that you provide when entering contests or promotions, placing an order, subscribing to any newsletters, responding to surveys, or other requests for information.
- Any data we request that is not required will be specified as voluntary or optional.
- Information received in connection with providing your service or fulfilling your purchase order.
WHAT DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other company for any reason, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering your requested product or service
- We use information provided through use of this Site to respond to visitor’s request or other correspondence
- To send you emails containing information and updates pertaining to your order or request, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, promotions, related product or service information, etc. if such information was requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- We may share information with trusted third-party companies, entities and individuals to perform functions on our behalf (i.e., credit card processing companies, order fulfillment and shipping, marketing and promotional distribution); provided, however, that these third-parties may access your personal information only on confidential basis and only to the extent necessary to perform their functions.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you submit a request, place an order or access your personal information.
- These security measures include: password protected directories and databases to safeguard your information or SSL (Secure Sockets Layered) technology to ensure that your information is fully encrypted and sent across the Internet securely.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
DO WE DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION TO OUTSIDE PARTIES?
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information without your consent. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses. We may share your personal information with trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential, use it only for the purpose of our site and delete it upon our request. We may use this information to address network integrity and security issues or to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities or violations of our other policies. We may also use this information if required by law.
PRIVACY OF OUR E-MAIL LISTS
We maintain several e-mail lists to keep interested parties informed about Shaveology, Inc.™ products, special discounts, coupons, and more. Individuals must voluntarily request to join our mailing lists by signing up through a form or other means on our web site or providing us with their e-mail address at an event, seminar, direct mail response, or other channel. Subject to certain provisions of Section C above, we do not sell, rent, loan, trade, or lease the addresses on our list to anyone. You can request to no longer receive e-mail from us. To opt out of our e-mail list, click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails, reply to one of our e- mails and request to be removed, or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this web site, please contact us.
THIRD PARTY SITES
Our Site may contain links to third party sites whose privacy practices are different than ours. Visitors should consult the other sites’ privacy policies, as we have no control over information that is submitted to, or collected by, these third parties.
CHILDREN UNDER 18
This Site is not directed to nor does it knowingly collect any personal information from children under 18 years of age. If you are under 18, you may only use this Site with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
The performance of this website and all information contained on, downloaded or accessed from this website are provided to you on an “as is” basis, without warranties of any kind whatsoever, including any express or implied warranties or warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy or non- infringement of the rights of third parties.
Shaveology, Inc.™ shall be not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, Internet access providers, computer equipment, software, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer as a result of using this website. Shaveology, Inc. reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, disable access to or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, all or any part of this website or any information contained thereon without liability or notice to you.
As a visitor to our website, you acknowledge and agree that any reliance on or use by you of any information available on this website shall be entirely at your own risk. In no event shall Shaveology, Inc.™ be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or exemplary damages arising from the use or the performance of this website, even if Shaveology, Inc.™ has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions or concerns about our online policy for this Site or its implementation, or you want to opt-out of any subscriptions, you may follow the link at the bottom of an e-mail correspondence or contact us at PO Box 803338 #24104 Chicago, IL 60680-3338 or Telephone: 888-561-5563.
HOW TO UPDATE YOUR INFORMATION
You may update your personal information, such as your email address, billing and shipping addresses, and other information associated with your account any time by accessing your account page at www.goshaveology.com/my-account. If you need assistance with changing any of your information or removing your account from our system, please contact us by calling 888-561-5563 or emailing us at email@example.com.
Effective Date: This information current as of 8.01.15 5:00 PM.