our troops, their families and our veterans through Soldiers’ Angels. A national non-profit organization that provides aid and comfort to the men and woman of the United States Army, Marines, Navy, Air Force, Coast Guard and their families and a growing veteran population.
Service members who have been helped
Handmade blankets and pillowcases distributed
Voice-controlled / adaptive laptops provided for wounded
Care packages sent
Cards and letters sent to combat deployed
Luncheons served to veterans in 2014 alone
Soldiers’ Angels is a national charity providing aid and comfort to the men and women of the United States Army, Marines, Navy, Air Force, Coast Guard, and their families and a growing veteran population.
What We Do
Thousands of Soldiers’ Angels ‘Angel’ volunteers work tirelessly to assist veterans, wounded, deployed personnel, and their families in a variety of unique and effective ways. “May No Soldier Go Unloved” encapsulates the motivation behind Soldiers’ Angels.
- The largest volunteer network of any military charity in the country
- Provided over $100M in aid to military and veteran families
- Maintains an efficiency rating of 97%, which is above that of the average nonprofit organization
- Fully Accredited by the Better Business Bureau
- Named as one of the top rated charities in America in 2014, 2015, 2016 by Great Nonprofits
- Served over 7,600 veterans with luncheons/dinners at VA Medical Centers in 2015
- Provided support to over 290,000 service members, veterans and family members in 2015
- Provided over 61,000 items to veterans at VA Medical Facilities in 2014-2015
- Sent over 800,000 care packages to combat deployed service members over the last 13 years
Programs and Services
Soldiers’ Angels offers “boots on the ground” and “virtual” programs and services. This allows the organization to best serve our military families and veterans while also ensuring we fully utilize the resources of our dedicated volunteers.
Soldiers’ Angels operates 12 virtual teams, where volunteers from all over the country and even internationally can participate in supporting US military and US veterans.
Soldiers’ Angels staff and volunteers work tirelessly to provide “aid and comfort” support to military families and veterans. Most of this work is directed towards the VA Medical Centers and homeless veterans.